Sie suchen. Wir finden.
Senior Credit Risk Modeller with innovative power (f/m/d)
A job with impact.
Innovative strength in the foreground - your ideas are wanted.
You contribute to the stability of a bank.
What you can expect.
In this job you will be seen. Use your experience, your know-how with your innovative strength to implement new ideas. Your future employer is one of the largest banks in the country with over 2 million customers. Over the years, the bank has developed into an attractive and dynamic employer.
You can already look forward to this today:
- A superior who is a very good sparring partner, as he himself has worked in the field of credit risk for a long time.
- A team that "pulls together", where communication is open and solutions are developed together.
- Training and development programs tailored to your needs as well as a Bank Academy
- Access to sports clubs, gym and yoga classes, and massage opportunities
- Meal benefits and discounts on vacation accommodation and insurance
- Special conditions for financing
- In-house company kindergarten and company doctor
- Home Office Equipment
- Company pension plan as of 1 year of employment
- EUR 85,000 as the annual gross salary
- Planning and leading of modelling projects in alignment with the corporate strategy
- Independent lead in supporting the team colleagues
- Development and constant improvement of the internally developed statistical IRB credit risk models (PD, LGD, CCF) for retail and non-retail portfolios
- Alignment with internal and external stakeholders from the departments, operational risk management, ECB, OeNB and FMA.
- Testing of new methods for credit risk modelling
- Close cooperation within the team and with your superior
- A healthy dose of humour to enjoy working in the Credit Risk field
- Several years of experience in credit risk modelling or validation
- Relevant education such as mathematics, statistics, or business administration with a financial focus
- A strong interest in working with Big Data and solving statistical challenges
- Knowledge of a programming language such as R, C#, SAS/SQL, Pythonor similar is an advantage
- Very good English - German or willingness to learn German is desirable
We want to get to know you.
Apply today or if you have any questions, please contact me, Hermann Pavelka-Denk, directly. I am your contact person at Pavelka-Denk and will answer any open questions you may have: email@example.com / +43 664 393 1600
If the job is not an ideal fit, but you can recommend someone for the job, why not take advantage of our Pavelka-Denk network? Become the Career Maker of your network.
This job interests me.
Apply today directly at our job board - easy & fast.