Sie suchen. Wir finden.
(Junior) Group Controller:in (f/m/d)
You are very familiar with controlling and calculation.
Analytical thinking and precision suit you.
You like the production environment.
What you can expect.
Our customer is an Austrian group of companies that develops and produces innovative, functional and lightweight specialty papers for a sustainable future.
Our customer provides you with:
- Marketable knowledge, long term career path with international options
- Excellent working environment (office, IT, infrastructure) at a stable employer
- Hybrid employment (after the learning period)
- Training and development opportunities and a comprehensive range of social benefits
- EUR 38,000 p.a. as a starting salary at a junior level - with corresponding experience and qualification the salary will of course be adjusted.
In close cooperation and with guidance of the (senior) group controller your tasks will be:
- Monitoring and supporting production controlling
- Developing and supporting cost center controlling
- Pre- and post-calculations of tariffs applied in product costing
- Reviewing monthly reports of subsidiaries, highlighting important deviations, finding the root cause of deviations
- Participating in the budgeting/forecasting process and analyzing plans
- Ad-Hoc analysing and reporting development tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Finance/Accounting/Controlling
- Business-fluent English language skills
- Openness, curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Strong commitment to precision and analytics
- Reliability and structured thinking
- Preferably 1-2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
We want to get to know you.
Apply today or if you have any questions, please contact me, Hermann Pavelka-Denk, directly. I am your contact person at Pavelka-Denk and will answer any open questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org / +43 664 393 1600
If the job is not an ideal fit, but you can recommend someone for the job, why not take advantage of our Pavelka-Denk network? Become the Career Maker of your network.
This job interests me.
Apply today directly at our job board - easy & fast.