Senior or Junior Hardware Engineer E-Mobility (f/m/d)
Shaping the transformation of e-mobility excites.
Job security and perspective motivates you.
Being among the best is what you want.
What you can expect.
The focus is on innovative technologies for networking a wide range of control and communication architectures in the field of e-mobility. With its forward-looking mobility concepts, our customer is helping to shape the transformation of e-mobility worldwide. Developing these often groundbreaking innovations requires the best people in the country. We support our customer in finding them. As a trained specialist in electrical engineering, preferably power electronics, you will be able to help shape this change in e-mobility as a hardware developer.
- Being at the forefront of groundbreaking developments while making the world a little greener and friendlier
- E-mobility is a growing environment
- Developments are implemented and put into production
- Owner-managed company without development pressure compared to an investor-managed company
- Working for the market leader, the No. 1, in the automotive supply industry
- 50% home office possibility
- No work on bridge days
- Professional and personal development training tailored to your needs
- You will develop the hardware of a high-performance power electronics (inverter) with silicon carbide power semiconductors for hybrid and electric vehicles as part of a team.
- You will work on the requirements to be implemented as well as the provision of the corresponding effectiveness or performance verification for the function of circuit parts or circuit systems (e.g. in the HV laboratory). Furthermore, you will carry out the requirement of a safe automotive design within the team.
- You are in regular exchange with other hardware, software and project teams in the international development network.
- You will take on a central role in the circuit development of power electronics for high-voltage modules during the development and series launch of products in the field of e-mobility in an international environment
- Education: Studies in electrical engineering with focus on power electronics
- Experience: circuit development, desirable is knowledge in the development of high voltage power electronic products
- Language skills: English very good, German good or willingness to learn German
- Personality: openness to be part of and contribute to a team that is constantly growing.
- Strong passion for hardware development
- Joy of working with the customer and in the team
Salary: The salary ranges for the vacant positions are EUR 40,000 to EUR 70,000 p.a., depending on the level from junior to senior. If you are an absolute expert in one of the areas and you are above the salary range, please apply anyway.
We want to get to know you.
Bewerben Sie sich gleich heute hier über das Jobboard von Pavelka-Denk.
Apply right here today via the Pavelka-Denk job board.
If you have any further questions, please contact me, Carina Steindl, BSc. directly. I am your consultant and will answer any open questions. If you are not currently looking for a change of employment, it makes sense for us to get to know each other in order to establish contact for future opportunities. .
Contact me now: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me +43 660 78 37 440 an.
This job interests me.
Apply today directly on our job board - Easy. Fast.